Thursday, September 22, 2011

Never Die Art is to die for!

It's been waaaaaay too long since my last post and so much has happened between here and there. I have since moved out to LA to pursue my career as a 3D Artist. And this is the place to be if I want to get anywhere within the field. I've made a lot of new items for my etsy shop and have a whole new series of steampunk items I've been making. It's been a fun journey to see where things will go and it is unfortunate that I don't get to work on this stuff as much as I would like to. Jobs have a tendency to take away so much free time!

Anyway instead of writing a post on what I've been adding to my etsy shop, today I'm going to focus my attention on another etsy shop that I absolutely LOVE, NeverDieArt! In fact today I just purchased my first item from her, as I have been eyeing this print for a few weeks now.


I honestly can't stop looking through all of her pages. Her artwork is awesome! Her shop consists mostly of prints in different sizes ranging from 5x7 to 11x14 prints of her paintings at a nice low price. However if you just have to have the original painting, she sells those as well on her shop.

And if you're interested in seeing her process work you can add her on facebook as well, which I myself am about to go do!




And the freaking awesome print I just purchased!:


And this is the next one I hope to purchase

Dia de Los Muertos Sugar Skull Girl Portrait with Flowers

I could keep posting and posting but in all honesty you just need to go to her shop and check her stuff out. Then buy something!

Great art deserves to be celebrated!

No comments:

Post a Comment