Thursday, December 16, 2010

Welcome to RainCrow Creations

As you've noticed, today I decided it was time to start a blog just for my jewelry and other creations. This is in hopes of being able to bring something specifically geared to those who are interested in seeing what I'm created and to bring in new customers! This blog is an extention of my etsy shop where I make and sell different types of items. Mostly jewelery, however I also knit and crochet and create a few different items when the fancy strikes. My creative wiles tend to have seasons and I'll create a lot of something and then move onto something new, whatever type of creation it may be.

To view my shop you can visit: http://www.etsy.com/shop/raincrow

I've had this shop for a few years, however this summer was the first time I was able to really focus my efforts onto making jewelry that I can sell. I taught myself how to knit and crochet off of youtube videos last December and my skills have progressively gotten better. However I am not a complex knitter (yet)as I am still fairly new at the art.

I have been beading/beadweaving and making jewelry for about 20 years now. Yes I started at a very young age and have been addicted ever since.
In May I graduated from Ringling College of Art and Design in Sarasota, FL with a BFA in Computer Animation! It was such a cool major (and extremely hard stuff). Probably the hardest thing I've ever done in my life. I absolutely love the field that I was able to go into.

Here is my blog for all of my other art (which includes my 3D work, drawings/paintings, and photography: http://jasmineadams.blogspot.com

Currently I am searching for work in the field of either film or video game computer animation. In the meantime I have been able to put some of my attention onto making jewelry and creating other things! Which is something I really haven't been able to touch the 4 years I was in college. I also have an AAS from ITT Technical Institute in Thornton, CO in Multimedia that I received in 2005.

So as you can see my life tends to gear around art and creating cool things! I have since I was a small child and hope to continue into my old age! It's in my blood!

Ok onto the fun stuff! Jewelry and other creations I've made. Everything I post on here is for sale (or has already been sold). I will post the links to my shop for each item for convenience if you decide you must have it!

A week ago today (December 9, 2010) I had my first booth ever! While I didn't make a ton of money - it was a great trial run. My booth was at my church for a Christmas Carnival the woman's group held there. Before hand I spent a lot of time working on new stuff for the booth (I was quite worried I wouldn't have enough inventory to fill an 8 ft table). When I got there and laid everything out I was shocked to see that it was full to over flowing! Since then it has been my goal to get all of my new product posted on my etsy shop, giving people enough time to buy stuff for Christmas gifts. So today I'm only posting some of my most recent inventory!


Ice and Blue Snow Flake Earrings

No comments:

Post a Comment